Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Idol Chatter...top 13

Rather than doing a complete blow by blow...I'm just going to give my personal top 13. Those I would like to see make it through. Not to be confused with who I think will make it through. We'll see tomorrow night who actually makes it in.



Boys:

1. Colton-though I thought his performance was weak and hated the Adam Lambert dancing on the piano vibe. I still want him to make it through.

2. Jeremy-love his little baby face! and his style and personality. He's adorable!

3. Aaron-once he relaxed into his performance I really like him. Enough with reaching out to the girls...just sing, because you can!

4. Creighton-like his voice and the original touches on the song, he needs to work out the nerves.

5. Phillip-loved the song choice, he's original for sure but I'm not sure he'll have mass appeal, but he's got buckets of talent.

6. Joshua-forget the white chocolate dude...you're milky and dark and have a fantastic voice!



Girls:

1. Erika-she can sing! or rather, she can sang! as Randy would say.

2. Brielle-I'm hesitant on this one, love her voice, hate her stage presence...sing your age.

3. Skyler-what the heck was she wearing? a little spazy with her performance, but she's got pipes.

4. Hollie-her accent makes her sound like she's "eating" the words a bit but I like it when she opens up and hits those big notes.

5. Jessica-sore throat? pity vote? nope! She totally belted it out and was amazing! Watch her finger twitching...

6. Elise-same song choice as Jen...interesting. She put Jen to shame. I loved the first part when she was at the piano...that's the sweet spot for her.




Wild Card:

Reed-his creepy lounge-singer version of Moves Like Jagger was totally cheezeball Vegas. I like him, but that was terrible. I'll give him a re-do. Once.


No comments:

Post a Comment