Thursday, February 16, 2012

Idol Chatter...Vegas

The DVR...love it! Hate it when it doesn't work. I missed the first hour due to "priority" conflicts in my menu. At least I got home in time to see the second hour. Here are the stand-outs...

Joshua Ledet--didn't really like him until tonight.
Shannon Macgrane-a consistent performer and list-topper.
Lauren Gray-there's no crying in music! Loved the coach.
Wendy Taylor-never seen her before, but nice voice.
HeeJun Han-Korean Wonder-kid.
Neco Starr-where did he come from? Born to be a Starr??
Jen Hirsch-again...she's a little spazzy with her hands.
Crighton Fraker-what kind of a name is that? I'll tell you....a rock-star's name, that's what.

Others that made it through from the first un-recorded hour:
David Leathers Jr.
Colton Dixon
Reid Grimm

Shocking and disappointing that Johnny Keyser didn't make it through. I thought he really hade something.

Next week....top 40!

Check out my new American Idol notebook...yes, I'm fully aware that I'm a "nerd". Hand-made...super cool...are you jealous?







No comments:

Post a Comment